Looking to book your spot? Fill in the form the below and make sure to let us know all the details! Whether it’s a birthday, engagement or just a drink with friends – don’t be shy, be reserved!
In line with government guidance here’s what you can book for:
- From the 12th April until 16th May: you can book for up to 6 people on any of our outside spaces.
- From the 17th May until 21st June:
- You can book for up to 30 people on our outside spaces
- You can book for you up to 6 people anywhere inside the pub.
- We’re also accepting room hire and private hire enquiries for post 21st June, just let us know all the details and we’ll come back to you! (Room hires usually require a deposit/minimum spend)
If you’re looking to make a booking to watch the sport, please select the sport booking type.
Please keep in mind:
- Unfortunately, only one booking can be made per person.
- Please do not relocate any furniture, this has all been placed to ensure distancing.
- Please ensure you have provided us your details to support the NHS Track & Trace, this will come up when you make the enquiry.
- If you or any of your party are not adhering to the above rules then you may be asked to leave.